Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Insights For The Second Grading


During the second grading,I have learned more about the Basic HTML(Hypertext mark-up Language).I learned on how to write in the Notepad and more activities that we've done in the Notepad.


I encounter a challenges and proNumbered Listblems like,I didn't know more on how to use computer.This is a big challenge and problem for me.I am very nervous everty day we have an activities in computer. But I have a friends that always help me and teach me to do it.




For me,the activities that we've done this second grading are a little bit difficult,especially the activity no. 1 to no. 7.But I finish the all activities from no.1 to no. 9,to the help of my classmates and friends. I finish also my post in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment