Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

My dream, my future.........All of us have a dream in life. If we don't have a dream, our life has no direction. Our dreams make us a more strong person and give us a direction in our life.

I'm a person that have a dreams in life. I have a lot of dreams to my self and specially to my family. To my self, my dream is to become a successful nurse someday. To become rich and to go in other country to find a job and work there. To my family, my dreams are to give them a better life, a beautiful house and help them in their financial needs. To my brother and sister, I will help them in their studies. I know, someday I will achieve this dreams. If I will able to achieve, this will be my future.

This are my dreams in life. I will do the best I could to achieve this dreams. I will study hard and always trust our Almighty God. I know that He always there to guide and protect us.

No comments:

Post a Comment